We are starting 2016 with a bang by introducing one way travel between Delhi and Chandigarh.
We know there are times when you have to travel one way and hiring a taxi or even renting a self-drive car isn’t the best option as you need to pay for to and fro charges. With this in mind, we are now giving our users an option to pick car from either Delhi or Chandigarh and drop in the other city, with tariffs starting as low as Rs 1,999.
All you need to do is send an email to email@example.com with your travel date & time and we will revert this confirmation.
1. Pickup / Drop point in Delhi will be New Delhi Railway Station
2. Pickup / Drop point in Chandigarh will be Chandigarh Railway Station
3. Emails will have to be sent at least 24 hrs prior to your start time. Zoomcar team will get back with confirmation and steps to book
4. Trips will be of 8 hours duration. The pricing includes 270 free KMs
5. Late charges will be applied if the car is returned after more than 8 hours. Extra KM fee will be applicable if driven beyond 270 KMs
6. This facility is currently available only on Honda City & Mahindra Scorpio
7. Punjab state tax and other toll tax will be paid by the customer
8. Cars can not be picked/dropped between 12 midnight to 6 am